Colorado Asian Culture and Education Network (CACEN) is a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 2009. The organization’s mission is to:
- Promote Asian cultural education and awareness through various activities, including, but not limited to, publishing periodicals that focus on aspects of Asian culture and experience in the United States.
- Build bridges of awareness, knowledge and understanding between Colorado’s diverse Asian communities and the general public.
- Enhance cultural exchange through hosting and organizing social and educational activities, including, but not limited to, language classes and cultural lessons on Asian traditions and lifestyle.
- Preserve cultural values and heritage through activities and programs which highlight, celebrate, share and teach the virtues of the foundations of Asian cultures.
- Provide support and services to local Asian communities through various activities, including, but not limited to, leadership programs, scholarship and achievement awards, and additional charitable undertakings.
- Develop and expand services and activities based on fulfilling our foundational goal, as opportunities and needs arise within our local community.