CACEN hosts several annual programs and also partners with community organizations to bring cultural education and exchange to Colorado.
- Asian American Heroes of Colorado
- Asian Model Mothers Awards
- Colorado Chinese Radio Network
- Joy of Living Club and Dinners
- Next Generation Voices – Student Leadership Conference
- National Association of Asian American Professionals – FALL LEAD SEMINAR : “Finding your leadership Identity” – Presented by NAAAP Colorado and CACEN – Find your leadership identity! NAAAP Colorado is proud to showcase our LEAD programs at this fall seminar along with our community partner CACEN (Colorado Asian Culture and Education Network). Seminar included: (1) Mentorfest to kick off our LEAD mentorship program; (2) Toastmasters program hosted an open house session to give you a taste of what it’s like to attend NAAAP CO Toastmasters; (3) Interview and resume workshop led by a HR manager from Fortune 100 company; (4) Workshop led by Executives from leading companies in Finance/Accounting industry; (5) Inside look into the healthcare industry’s latest career trends and policy changes that will have a fundamental impact on the way healthcare is provided.
- U.S. Study Tour